The menu you love is now available for take–away! This includes our famous Barr’d burgers, which can now be ordered every day of the week.
View our full menu
From the Paella and Sangria, the large array of tapas delights, or delicious simple fare, there’s something for everyone!
With almost all of the menu gluten free and tasty vegetarian options available, Barr’d caters to the requirements of all diners to ensure they have a satisfying meal.
We have a keen focus on sourcing fresh seasonal produce for both our tapas and cocktail menus. Whether you’re planning a slow, relaxed dinner with friends or a quick and easy bite on the run, Barr’d is the perfect venue.
Follow us on instagram to keep up to date with barr’d events and specials at @barrd_winetapas
We pride ourselves on offering the best selection of craft beers in the region.
Barr’d offers a selection of over 50 different beers from Australia and around the world, and our revolving wine list highlights some of Australia’s finest winemakers and international wines.
We also offer a top shelf cocktail menu, made meticulously by our highly experienced team to impress even the most discerning palate.
Our drinks menu is carefully curated to provide the best accompaniment to your meals, or simply enjoy on their merits. The list regularly changes to showcase some of the most impressive beverages that Australia has to offer.
We now currently offer Stone & Wood Pacific Ale on tap.
We are proud supporters of BentSpoke Brewing Co. BentSpoke is a Canberra based brewery, and Barr’d was one of the earliest adopters of this fantastic range in Melbourne.
- garlic & red pepper marinated mixed olives [v] $8
- trio of house made dips & warm bread, with marinated olives & feta cheese [v] $16
- saganaki with fresh lime [g] $14
- grilled chorizo on warm garlic bread [t] $13
- barr’d nachos with spanish sauce, cheese, guacamole, sour cream & jalapeños [v/t] $15
Add beef or grilled chorizo for an extra $2
- garden salad [g/t] $14
- quinoa salad with roasted green beans, broccolini, soaked raisins, almonds & feta cheese [v/g/t] $14
- eggplant & flash-fried chickpea salad with sweated capsicum, feta, hard boiled eggs, rocket & balsamic reduction [v/g/t] $14
- chunky kumara chips with garlic aioli [v/g/t] $8
- fried patatas bravas in spices with tomato chutney, garlic aioli & bravas sauce [v/g] $8
- parmesan crumbed eggplant chips with guacamole [v/t] $10
- paprika & garlic rubbed chicken skewer [g/t] $9 each
- lemon & mixed herb marinated lamb & chorizo skewer with mixed vegetables [g/t] $10
- vegetable croquettes with garlic aioli [v/t] $14
- oven baked stuffed mushrooms filled with pureed mixed vegetables & blue cheese [v/g/t] $14
- chilli & garlic creamy prawns with warm bread $18
- salt & pepper flash-fried calamari with garlic aioli $18
- scallops cooked with anchovy chive butter [g] $18
- deep fried chicken bites coated in spanish jerk sauce & topped with spring onion [t] $14
- beef, almond & raisin empanadas topped with sour cream and mint [t] $15
- crunchy potato & chorizo bombas with bravas sauce [t] $16
for the little ones
- chicken bites with fries & tomato sauce [t]
- battered fish & fries
- cheeseburger sliders with fries [t]
- spanish meatballs in Spanish sauce with warm bread [t] $18
- chicken tortilla wrap with capsicum, onion, iceberg lettuce, sour cream & refried beans [t] $15
- maple soy marinated pork belly tacos with rocket, mango Kewpie Mayo, pickled red onions, jalapeño jam & fresh chilli [t] $18
- spicy crumbed chicken burger with chipotle, apple slaw, iceberg lettuce & kumara fries [t] $18
- roasted lamb cutlets with a sweet potato, rocket & feta salad [g/t] $19.5
- toasted chorizo & corn salsa quesadilla with cheese & refried beans served with sour cream, guacamole & salsa verde [t] $18
- saffron rice pan baked with seasonal vegetables & fresh lemon [v/g] *
- mixed paella with chicken, chorizo, baby octopus, fish, squid & peas [g] *
- seafood paella with prawns, squid, scallops, baby octopus, fish & crab [g] *
- medium sized paellas are recommended for 2-4 consumers as we recommend our larger serve for 4 people and above.
- churros dusted in cinnamon sugar served with warm chocolate sauce [t] $12
- creme catalana – spanish creamy custard dessert with caramelised sugar [g] $12
- $46 pp (min. of 2 people)
- patatas bravas
- stuffed mushrooms
- vegetable croquettes
- chicken skewers
- spanish Meatballs