Whether you’re planning a slow, relaxed dinner with friends or a quick and easy bite on the run, Barr’d is the perfect venue. From the Paella and Sangria, the large array of tapas delights, or delicious simple fare, there’s something for everyone! With almost all of the menu gluten free and tasty vegetarian options available, Barr’d caters to the requirements of all diners to ensure they have a satisfying meal.
We have a keen focus on sourcing fresh seasonal produce for both our tapas and cocktail menus, we strive to give you an unparalleled experience that raises the bar.
View our full menu
At Barr’d, we pride ourselves on offering the best selection of craft beers in the region, with over 50 different beers from Australia and around the world, and our revolving wine list highlights some of Australia’s finest winemakers and international wines. We also offer a top shelf cocktail menu, made meticulously by our highly experienced team to impress even the most discerning palate.
Our drinks menu is carefully curated to provide the best accompaniment to your meals, or simply enjoy on their merits. The list regularly changes to showcase some of the most impressive beverages that Australia has to offer.
We are proud supporters of BentSpoke Brewing Co. BentSpoke is a Canberra based brewery, and Barr’d was one of the earliest adopters of this fantastic range in Melbourne.
With a floral nose with notes of citrus and pine, this medium bodied brew has a nice punch of hops and a solid malt finish.
Barley Griffin Canberra Pale Ale
This mildly cloudy Australian Pale Ale has soft fruity aromas and light biscuity malt giving a nice light mouth feel. Highly recommended by the Barr’d team.
to start with
- dips [v] homemade dips, olives and feta, with warm bread
- saganaki [g] with fresh lime
- chroizo and bread
small tapas plates
- gumbas al ajillo [g] prawns in garlic, chilli and white wine
- vegetable croquettas [v] seasonal vegetables, feta with aioli
- stuffed mushrooms [v]
- spicy crumbed chicken burger
- marinated beef and chorizo skewers [g]
- calimari [g]
- spanish meatballs [g]
- chorizo bombas crunchy potato balls filled with chorizo
- beef and almond empanades
- seafood paella [g] prawns, mussels, calimari, octopus, fish, scallops and crab
- vegetarian paella [v/g] saffron rice baked with seasonal vegetables
- mixed paella [g] chicken, chorizo, baby octopus, mussels, fish, calimari and green peas
- lamb cutlets [g] served with sweet potato and rocket salad
- white quinoa salad [v/g] with roated vegetables and mixed beans
- eggplant and chickpea salad [v/g] with boiled eggs, rocket and forvum vinegar dressing
- chunky kumara chips [v/g]
- patatas bravas [v/g]
- eggplant chips [v]
- churros spanish donuts served with chocolate dipping sauce
- crèma catalana [g] creamy custard dessert with caramelised sugar
- stuffed mushrooms
- vegetable croquettes
- slow cooked spanish style marinated chicken skewer
- spanish meatballs
- patatas bravas
- churros with chocolate sauce